Monday, September 6, 2010

Kamsahamnida!

Omo Omo! Starting to speechless when need to say kam xia eh things!
Ok ok! one by one la!

(1) Alina
- ALINA! You're really really lucky! To have those  CHUBBY friends! Hana hana! really chubby la! :D

(2) Chow Hun
 Walao! I really got a bit gam dong when i know u're coming although ur car has broke down and u said u tak boleh datang and and and u datang at last! SUPERBBBBBB good!! And the card!! Rice cooker! T_T

(3) Lee Chien
You this zha bor, tak bawa plate tak bawa makanan, BUT u bawa urself which i felt it was very enough le! HAHAHAHA! I was happy when i have the chance to use rubber band and tiak u!

(4) Chia Chiu
WAHHHH! Ur salad memang nice! I keep eating the grapes! :D Thanks for ur camera! :D
you scarified urself to be camera girl and tak ada take much photo for urself! Really kamsahamnida! And the cake~ =) 

(5) Pei Xian
This devilish assistant monitor! You brought the puding! :D Copy me eh! :D Okay~ this assistant monitor super cute eh! Thanks for helping me think the ques for the quiz (in fact she just suggest satu nia!)

(6) Sin Yun
Wahhh~ I have lots of thing to talk about u! But to be fair! Cannot too long! Your homemade card, I really love it! And the cake u chose! Super nice too! I love chocolate cake! The cake was expensive right? Paiseh and THANK YOU~ :D Omama!

(7) Yin Yee
Dai lou! You super yeng! You have another party but u still attended this class party! Lots appreciation to you! =D

(8) Chee Lee
Muahahahaha!! You sesak jalan! Paiseh ha! Next time wont be held at any house le! One of my brothers said you're pretty! HAHAHAHAHA! The yellow rice cooker you chose one right? Thanks! 

(9) Ling Ying
Wao!! I was shocked shocked shocked!!! You wear skirt! :D *流鼻血* Chief editor of the birthday card from you, cheelee, chowhun and suki! Honestly, I never thought that you guys will gave me card and present! T_T

(10) Siew Chii
;D You really said lots of funny words! Especially when you answered the quiz! The 大肥婆 one (ques about chowhun) Dude, kam xia!

Thanks girls! A unforgettable class party and birthday celebration as well~!! omo omo! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment