Monday, September 30, 2013

Wishing my super dad a super birthday!

In my life, I had a gift. A gift that was kind and caring. A gift given from the almighty. A gift I like to call him Papa. We know that children are generally closer to their Mama and they hesitate to share things or even their love with father. But I want to do this, I don't want to have any regrets.

Mr. Papa
You have always taught me many lesson in my life but I don't always listen to your advice but trust me, I do appreciate everything you gave. Thanks for showing how the world works, I may need a few more tips though. Thanks for always being there for me.
I still remembered when I was small, your birthday = my birthday. You didn't need any help to blow out your candles but you still let me help! A-ca awesome. And I know I'm always a little girl in your eyes. You love me unconditionally.

I'm lucky that I love my father with all my heart. I'm really lucky to have a father that love me with all his heart. Hoho. I wonder if you know how much I love you, I sure don't tell you enough. I am so glad that I wasn't switch at birth. I wasn't, was I? :B

Papa. Te amo muchisimo! Feliz cumpleaños. Please quit smoking or smoke less. You told me commit suicide is the dumbest and the most irresponsible thing in the world. So I suppose you won't do it yourself? We need you!

Happy birthday!


1 comment: