Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lie

Ya. We all know liars. The vast majority of us become liars from time to time.
Sometimes, the lying seems very necessary, for we lie to spare someone else hurt feelings, or we lie to help someone else from an awkward situation, sometimes we lie in order to protect others, or we lie just because the lie is so minor and small that it's not going to affect anyone negatively, but will affect us positively, so it seems to be quite justified.

When someone is demanding for some information, like an exam tips, but we think that he/she doesn't deserve to know the information, instead of telling the truth, we tell him something other than the truth. We seem bad but what is truth?

I seem to be in in favor of lies . No. I feel queasiness, especially the lies which spilled out from their mouth, and I had to pretend that I believed but I've...... I feel like being betrayed, especially when I put them as my good friends but they treat me like a fool. :)

But I can't blame them, there are so many reason why people lie. Lies are an evil? It depends. Some people think that use lying to do the right things is okay, but others think that lying will bring consequences to us. If not necessary, I'll not choose to lie. In any kind of relationship, honesty is the best policy, but not every time can apply this. So, be smart. ovo

And lastly, GOODBYE my friend. You're no longer under my regard. :D

mentira mentira mentira!

No comments:

Post a Comment