Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jerry Dissection, I'm the Tom.

Attention : DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU'RE TIMID. This post includes some disgusting bloody photos. I'm not responsible if you lost your appetite or fainted right in front of the pc etc. Be prepared.

Er. Hello! We had killed 17 rats in a day. We dissected them. =(
Sorry. You will become a better creature (definitely not a rat that are going to be dissect) in your next life. *Pray*
Throughout this dissection, I learned how to cut, cut,cut and cut. =.=
Viscerate the rat, observed the nerve and viscera. 
Cut the bean like kidney into half etc.
Haha. And i'm brave! I didn't felt nervous at all somehow I found myself very excited. 
Sounds like I'm a pervert or mad doctor. If it's so, then Ktmane is also a pervert. :D

Shoo shoo.Wanna have a look on how we dissect them? How the internal organs look like?
I'll upload some of the photos, want to see more photos? Please kindly refer to this link
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150154456608479.290730.610138478#!/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150154456608479.290730.610138478


Ready for the photos? Here we go. =)

Our dissection set

Our sacrifice =(

 
Lay on the wax board

Pin on the wax board le =(

 Cut the skin

Finish cutting the skin

It's the turn to cut the muscle and flesh

 The viscera and internal organs

 This photo is super duper geli

 The end. Have a break, have a kitkat.


A great experience. A cool dissection.
Thank you very much, my little Jerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment