Monday, April 18, 2011

Erm.

Erm, I think I should at least update something.
Erm, April. Eventful month.
Erm, and I finished my Muet test.
Erm, I think I'll only get a band 3. =(
Erm, currently writing a letter to omo xian xian.
Erm, Mid-year exam just around the corner.
Erm, I'm actually very scare.
Erm, I'm an admin to a group.
Erm, I love that group
Erm, I really love to play
Erm, this Wednesday, dissection day.
Erm, actually bio is a very very ma huan subject.
Erm, I'm looking for someone who understand me.
Erm, I'm satisfy with my current life.
Erm, actually did you all read untill here?
Erm, ktmane is my abang =D
Erm, I'm running out of words.
Erm, I have actually nothing to say.
Erm, I want to stop now.
Erm, can I?
Erm, STOP---------------------------------------------------------------------  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment